Ceremony & Vow Suggestions
for the Sacred Balance Global Grid
While there are many ways to do ceremony, below are suggestions for you to consider, so that your ritual supports the fullest intentions of this Global Grid. Using the Vows below will make your ceremony quite powerful.
Know that the most important aspects of this ceremony are that you come from your heart (for any ceremony actually), along with your willingness to rise up into your Divine selves more, through healing your wounded aspects – for Sacred Balance.
For full “Balance energetics”, it is best for the ceremony to be co-led by one man and one woman. (Or someone embodying the Masculine and someone embodying the Feminine, regardless of their gender at birth.)
It is also powerful (and healing) for there to be at least 3 women and 3 men within the inner circle of the ceremony - in addition to the co-leaders. (There can be more than 8 people at the ceremony, of course. Just that it needs to be an even number of men and women who are in the center of the ceremony - for sacred energetics. Others can be in an outer circle holding space who are not in even numbers of embodying the feminine and masculine.)
· Create Sacred Space with candles, incense, smudge, or singing bowls.
· Leave your emotional burdens at the door, so to speak. Smudge before you start, if that is your tradition.
· Create a group altar with various icons of Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine deities on it. For example: Kuan Yin, Durga, Isis, Virgin Mary, Osun, Shiva, Ogun, Thor, Zeus, etc. Mare did a several day ceremony once where we printed off images of various deities from different websites to lay around the outer ring of our ceremony. It can be that simple.
o You can have images of your ancestors on the altar too.
o Animal totem images also.
o Favorite stones.
o Nature Spirit pieces.
· Light a candle at the altar to initially activate it.
· Invite your spiritual guardians to come in, to help hold the space energetically.
· Ask for your ancestors serving the Highest Good to come in also. (And all online participants can be prompted to call on theirs also.)
· Invoke these Goddesses and Divine Masculine deities and the Great Divine Mother/Creatrix and Creator/Great Mystery – choose your terms. Invoke as many as you are guided to call in, always making it clear that you are asking only for those serving the Highest Good for Divine Plan Alignment for Mother Gaia to come in. It is important to make that clear.
· You can also invoke the Standing Ones (tree people) and all other plant beings, animal kingdom (winged ones, finned ones, slithering ones, 4-leggeds, 8-leggeds, multi-leggeds, nature spirit kingdom serving the Highest Good.
· And also call on the consciousnesses of the 7 directions – East, South, West, North, Above, Below and Within (our Sacred Center) to fully activate the ceremony.
Painting by Alice Haibara
· You can keep on pulsing this love back and forth between you and Mother Gaia, sending the sacred energies of the Divine Mothers and Fathers within your energy body down to her heart also. (Doing this will help to truly ground your ceremonial energies into the heart of our Sacred Earth, to amplify your ceremony and the entire Global Grid even more.)
Next it is time for the Vows to invite ourselves to Rise Up into our Divine Feminine & Divine Masculine selves. (You may wish to tweak the Vows. This is your ceremony. :~)
Note: it would be wise for the ceremonial leaders to distribute the Vows in advance for all to read and be certain they are ready to take the Vows (or send them the link to this webpage).
VOWS FOR THE DIVINE MASCULINE*
1) DO YOU DECLARE THAT YOU WILL USE YOUR STRENGTHS AND ABILITIES TO MAKE THIS WORLD A MORE LOVING AND PEACEFUL PLACE?
2) DO YOU DECLARE TO STAND ALONGSIDE THE DIVINE FEMININE AS A PROTECTOR FOR THE EARTH AND ALL BEINGS?
3) DO YOU DECLARE THAT YOU WILL COMPASSIONATELY HOLD OTHERS TO A CODE OF CONSCIOUS BEHAVIOR WHICH HONORS ALL OF OUR SACRED EARTH?
· Once you have opened up the ceremony and invoked the Divine Mothers & Fathers and more in, the next piece is to visualize the love energy of the Divine Mothers and Fathers coming into your energy body (as it has).
· And then drop this sacred energy mixed with your energy body down from your root chakra to the heart of Mother Gaia [Doing the Mother’s Love Cord Activation – will help you deeply activate this sacred connection with Mother.]
· You can visualize a powerful cord of energy dropping from your root chakra to the very center of the Planet – Mother Gaia's heart center.
· Feel this cord getting strongly connected to Mother Gaia’s heart.
· Then send love from your heart chakra to Mother Gaia’s heart.
· Next ask Mother Gaia to send her love back to you, right up into your root chakra to your heart chakra.
The person embodying the Divine Feminine who is co-leading the Ceremony steps forward and is handed a selenite rod (or sword, or short medicine staff) from the person embodying the Divine Masculine co-leading the ceremony.
She calls the men forward who are ready to take the Vows for the Divine Masculine –one at a time.
As each one stands in front of her, she reads each vow to him, giving him the opportunity to vocally say “Yes” out loud to each one.
After he agrees to accept the three vows, she taps him on each shoulder and announces that the Divine Feminine welcomes this person (says his name) forward into his Divine Masculine Self.
VOWS FOR THE DIVINE FEMININE*
DO YOU DECLARE THAT YOU WILL USE YOUR STRENGTHS AND ABILITIES TO MAKE THIS WORLD A MORE LOVING AND PEACEFUL PLACE?
DO YOU DECLARE TO STAND ALONGSIDE THE DIVINE MASCULINE AS A LOVEGIVER FOR THE EARTH AND ALL BEINGS?
DO YOU DECLARE THAT YOU WILL COMPASSIONATELY HOLD OTHERS TO A CODE OF CONSCIOUS BEHAVIOR WHICH HONORS ALL OF OUR SACRED EARTH?
Then the person embodying the Divine Masculine who is co-leading the Ceremony steps forward and is handed the selenite rod (or sword, or short medicine staff) from the woman embodying the Divine Feminine co-leading the ceremony.
He calls the women forward who are ready to take the Vows for the Divine Feminine – one at a time.
Same as above with the Divine Masculine accepting the Vows - he reads each vow to her as each one stands in front of him, giving her the opportunity to vocally say “Yes” out loud to each one.
After she agrees to accept the three vows, he taps her on each shoulder and announces that the Divine Masculine welcomes this person (says her name) forward into her Divine Feminine Self.
Then each person in the inner circle (and more potentially) prays out loud, calling spiritually for the balancing of the Masculine and Feminine energies around the world.
And to spiritually call for the raising up of the Masculine to the Divine Masculine realms.
And the raising up of the Feminine to the Divine Feminine realms.
• You can also include some Sacred Water Ceremony within your circle.
o Ask everyone participating to bring some sacred water (from a pristine spring or stream, or their personal Sacred Water collection, etc.)
o Combine the water in your ceremony, ask all to Pray over it, hold it over your hearts, drum over it, and then pour some into the ground, or a local waterway, if close by.
o Keep some water to share with all, to take home with them.
• Food can be part of your ceremony also. Sacred offerings, sharings. (A potluck meal to share afterwards even, with a Spirit Plate of food offerings for the Ancestors to be placed outside.)
• The ceremony can be as long as you want it to be. The more fun you have, the higher the energy will be to support Mother Gaia’s call for Sacred Balance.
• When you feel that you have reached the end of your ceremony, close it by announcing out loud to the spirit realms that it is officially over, thanking all the guardians, all the beautiful spiritual beings who have come in. (And ask those in your online ceremony to thank their guardians and ancestors also.)
A broad scale calling for the Healing of the Wounded Masculine and Wounded Feminine energetics across the whole planet. Asking all the beautiful spiritual ones whom you have invoked for the ceremony to support this.
• Then with everyone in a circle, chant, dance, sway, move, drum, rattle, keep on sending the beautiful ceremonial energies down into Mother Gaia and out around the world.
• Visualize all the other Sacred Balance Ceremonial Circles around our beautiful Earth – and see your ceremony interwoven with all of us.
• Make it as high vibrational as possible. Fun, silly even. Silliness is very high medicine! ;~)
• You can keep on invoking/pulling in more Divine Cosmic Mother and Father energies as you do this.
• There are many good chants in English on YouTube to sing and dance with:
Note that these suggestions can also be used for a virtual sacred circle where people are in different locations all participating with prepared parts online. OR there is a pair of ceremonial leaders who conduct the ceremony as others join in quietly. (This 1000 Goddesses Gathering event in Tiberon, California, led by High Priestess Celestine Star, is an example of how one group organized a virtual ceremony with multiple priestesses on October 24, 2020.)
*The original Vow for the Divine Masculine was created by Diana and Michael Melchizedek. They led an auspicious Knighting Ritual at the 1000 Goddesses Gathering on the Washington Mall in October, 2018 with their Vow. Huge gratitude to them for allowing Mare Cromwell to continue to use it.